Business Law Discussion Post
Discussion A: Every organization is formed into an entity of some sort, and is usually done to protect individuals from liabilities connected with business operations. If you were starting your own business, which entity formation would you use–sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC, or corporation? Why? Which entity formation would you never use? Why? Must be 100-150 words.
Discussion B: This week you have learned about organizational strategy and how innovation matters in creating a competitive advantage. To demonstrate the importance of strategy and innovation, this week’s discussion forum will involve researching an article using one of the following sources:
- USA Today (www.usatoday.com)
- Wall Street Journal (www.wsj.com)
- New Your Times (www.nytimes.com)
- Forbes (www.forbes.com)
- Bloomberg Business Week (www.bloomberg.com)
- Inc. Magazine (www.inc.com)
- Economist (www.economist.com)
- Entrepreneur (www.entrepreneur.com)
- Harvard Business Review- (www.hbr.org)
Your task is to choose a current article (published in last 60 days) from one of the above-listed sources that relate to how managers form strategy and/or use innovation as a means to accomplish their responsibilities.
- Research a company that you believe is the most innovative company. Explain what makes it innovative and describe how this company uses innovation to gain a competitive advantage.
- What key points in the article supports your decision?
Must be 100-150 words.