1) Minimum 1 full-page and Minimum 10 slides with speaker notes (all slides!) (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum Minimum 10 slides with speaker notes (all slides!) You should include speaker notes on all slides that expand and deepen the information. Therefore the information must be relevant and complementary. See requirement
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Part 1: Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years- must be exclusively based on peer-reviewed articles
Part 2: Minimum 6 references per part not older than 5 years- must be exclusively based on peer-reviewed articles
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1, 2.doc
Part 1: Advocacy and Cultural Competence
Place: Coral gable hospital
Go to the link https://www.thinkculturalhealth.hhs.gov/clas/standards (Links to an external site.).
View the National Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services Standards (CLAS) categories aimed at equity and quality care (HHS, n.d.). Notice how these standards overlap with many of the expectations and standards in professional nursing practice!
1. In what ways are you and your peers using these standards in your areas of nursing practice
2. Discuss one nursing action you might incorporate to improve cultural competence in your organization.
Part 2: Healthcare Policy (Graded)
Minimum 10 slides with speaker notes (all slides!) You should include speaker notes on all slides that expand and deepen the information. Therefore the information must be relevant and complementary. See requirement
Don’t use images. Use the speaker note to provide substantial and objective information
In this assignment, you will assess the impact of health legislation on nursing practice and communicate your analysis to your peers. GovTrack.us provides a list of federal health bills that are currently in process in Congressional Committees.
You are educating your peers through this presentation regarding a federal bill you believe may be of interest to nurses.
Go to https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/subjects/health/6130
Choose a health-related federal bill of interest.
Topic: Promoting Physical Activity for Americans Act
1. Develop a summary in your own words. Include the bill number and name.
2. Address how this bill might impact professional nursing practice standards if passed? If not passed?
3. How might the bill impact your own nursing practice?
4. How might you communicate your concerns about or support for this bill based on nursing practice, standards, or patient outcomes?
5. How might this bill impact your community?