Agile Project Initiation
Note: This is the first of three assignments which, as a whole, cover all aspects of the project life cycle relevant to your selected project.You have been assigned as the project manager for an e-commerce website and accompanying mobile application for your firm (a home improvement store chain) that will service the needs of your customers and prospects. The key features of your website and mobile app include product description, product pricing and discount rate, home improvement tutorial videos, order and pickup scheduling, store location, and store hours. You are expected to add additional features as you progress through your project.Note: You are prohibited from using similar projects that can be found on the Internet, including projects found in places like Course Hero. All project submissions will be submitted to Safe Assign for review.Write a 5–6 page paper in which you define the scope of your project. In your paper, you must:
- Provide a brief summary of your project.
- Describe at least three project goals and three project objectives.
- Describe at least three key milestones and/or deliverables for your project.
- Describe a high-level timeline that includes key tasks and deadlines. You must complete the work within six months and the schedule will include at least 60 activities.
- Estimate the project’s overall cost and any key staffing and non-staffing resources needed.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Propose goals, objectives, and resource requirements for an Agile project.
homeworkforyouhelper.com Provides Assignment help for guidance only. These papers are not to be submitted as it is. These papers are
intended to be used for research and reference purposes