Agriculture & Water Availability Impacts Discussion
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read the Properties of Soil: Agricultural and Water Availability Impacts investigation manual. This lab enables you to analyze the natural porosity and particle size of soil samples along with the chemical composition and profile of different soil types.
Take the required photos and complete all parts of the lab assignment (calculations, data tables, etc.). Use the Lab Worksheet as a resource to complete the Lab Report Template. Transfer any answers and visual elements from the Lab Worksheet into the Lab Report Template. You will submit the Lab Report Template through Waypoint in the classroom.
Make sure to complete all of the following items before submission:
- Before you begin the assignment, read the Properties of Soil: Agricultural and Water Availability Impacts manual; you may also wish to review SCI207 – The Scientific Methodpresentation video.
- Complete all activities using the materials that you supply. Photograph each activity following these instructions:
- When taking lab photos, you need to include in each image a strip of paper with your name and the date clearly written on it.
- Use the Lab Worksheet as a resource to complete the Lab Report Template.
- Must use at least two credible sources outside of the textbook and lab manual.