I need help with a Management question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Hello I have attached a paper that I need expanded to fit a private pilot as the main occupation being studied.
Here are the essay instructions.
The papers require research from course materials and at least five (5) independent scholarly sources that you find separate from course materials. Students are encouraged to share their sources in advance with the instructor, to be certain that what you’ve found are reputable and acceptable sources.
Consider what you’ve learned over these final chapters and write an essay that explores in detail:
- the typical balance of base pay (salary or hourly wages) and variable (incentive) pay for common jobs in this industry or career path
- how managers can use an incentive plan to drive the desired behaviors and results in your industry or career path (with specific examples for multiple common jobs)
- any unusual or innovative benefits that organizations in your industry or career path may offer
- workplace safety or health concerns that may be known in this industry or career path, and how managers and HR can help reduce the risk
- OSHA and important implications these regulations have in your industry or career path
- how employees rights and employer responsibilities typically apply in your industry or career path
- performance or behavior issues that commonly require employee discipline in your industry or career path
- how prevalent labor unions are in your industry or career path, and why they are that common (or uncommon)
- concerns or needs that employees are likely to have in this industry or career path, and how management should (or should not) address them
- What are the core concepts to be considered in International HRM?
- How does international HRM play a role in your organization?
- What are the components of an HPO (high performing organization)?
- How does HR play a role in creating an HPO?