1) Minimum 10 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1, 2, 3, 4: Minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 3: minimum 6 references not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1.doc and 2
Part 1: Concepts in Community
1. What are social determinants of health?
3. Describe the fundamental idea that the communicable disease chain model is designed to represent.
4. Give an example of the steps a nurse can take to break the link within the communicable disease chain.
Part 2: Concepts in Community
1. Select a global health issue affecting the international health community.
2. Briefly describe the global health issue and its impact on the larger public health care systems (i.e., continents, regions, countries, states, and health departments).
3. Discuss how health care delivery systems work collaboratively to address global health concerns and some of the stakeholders that work on these issues.
Part 3: Concepts in Community
Write a paper in which you apply the concepts of epidemiology and nursing research to a communicable disease. Refer to “Communicable Disease Chain,” “Chain of Infection,” and the CDC website for assistance when completing this assignment.
Epidemiology Paper Requirements
1. Describe the chosen communicable disease, including:
c. Mode of transmission
f. Demographic of interest (mortality, morbidity, incidence, and prevalence).
g. Is this a reportable disease? If so, provide details about reporting time, whom to report to, etc.
2. Describe the social determinants of health and explain how those factors contribute to the development of this disease.
3. Discuss the epidemiologic triangle as it relates to the communicable disease you have selected.
a. Include the host factors, agent factors (presence or absence), and environmental factors.
b. Are there any special considerations or notifications for the community, schools, or general population?
4. Explain the role of the community health nurse (case finding, reporting, data collection, data analysis, and follow-up)
a. Why demographic data are necessary to the health of the community.
5. Identify at least one national agency or organization that addresses the communicable disease chosen and describe how the organizations contribute to resolving or reducing the impact of disease.
6. Discuss a global implication of the disease.
a. How is this addressed in other countries or cultures?
b. Is this disease endemic to a particular area? Provide an example.
Part 4: APRN
1. Describe your vision of your role as an APRN (Write in the first person)