Crowdsourcing in Marketing and Logistics
- You will need to propose an example of a real crowdsourcing application.
- You then need to choose any business and identify a possible function that can be supported by crowdsourcing.
- You then need to discuss similar solutions to your chosen example and identify their advantages and disadvantages (when comparing them with the example you picked).
- The correct identification of a business function to crowdsource.
- Describing how crowdsourcing will support the function you mention .
- Referencing similar existing solutions from already implemented strategies .
- Advantages of using crowdsourcing with your function of choice.
- Disadvantages of using crowdsourcing with your function of choice .
- Each criterion can be answered descriptively (i.e. by briefly writing a detailed answer to each park and by supporting your arguments with valid references (if applicable)).