Effect of position on heel pressure in older adults.
To learn more about qualitative designs, please visit the following website: Qualitative Research Designs
For quantitative designs, please visit the following website: Research Designs
The discussion assignment provides a forum for discussing relevant topics for this week on the basis of the course competencies covered. For this assignment, make sure you post your initial response to the Discussion Area by the due date assigned and complete your participation for this assignment. To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use resources.
As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format. Support your work, using your course lectures and textbook readings. Helpful APA guides and resources are available in the South University Online Library. Below are guides that are located in the library and can be accessed and downloaded via the University Online Citation Resources: APA Style page. The American Psychological Association website also provides detailed guidance on formatting, citations, and references at APA Style.
• APA Citation Helper, Citations Quick Sheet and Style Formatting Guidelines for a Written Essay
• Basic Essay Template
effect of position on heel pressure in older adults.
Begin reviewing and replying to peer postings/responses early in the week to enhance peer discussion. See the rubric for participation points. Participate in the discussion by asking a question, providing a statement of clarification, providing viewpoints with a rationale, challenging aspects of the discussion, or indicating relationships between two or more lines of reasoning in the discussion. Always use constructive language, even in criticism, to work toward the goal of positive progress.
Post your initial response to one of the two topics below.
Based on the following titles of research studies, identify what you believe to be the specific type of quantitative or qualitative design of the study and the rationale for your selection. Refer to the links above for descriptions of research designs.
1. Determining the effect of position on heel pressure in older adults.
2. Factors that influenced the development of democracy in America.
3. The relationship between physical activity and GPA in nursing students.
4. Determining the effect of a new drug to treat brain tumors.
5. Coping strategies of chronically ill men and women.
6. Determining the incidence of drug abuse in RNs in community hospitals.
7. The meaning of living with COPD.
8. Exploring the Aborigine culture.