I don’t know how to handle this History question and need guidance.
These five questions ask you to analyze the course content; you should answer four of them in paragraph format. Type your answers in a Word document. You should write at least 250 words per question, but a complete response may be longer. Each question is worth ten points. You should rely on the course readings as well as class materials to answer these questions, and you must reference at least two readings per question (assigned readings or readings that are part of class material). The goal is to make connections among the course concepts. You are not expected to conduct outside research. If you use any outside sources, you must provide citations. Before you use any outside sources, it is recommended that you check with the professor. The exam is due October 13 at 11:59 pm (on Canvas).
- Describe industrialization and the social changes it brought. How did Europeans respond to those changes in the first half of the 19th century?
- Compare/contrast how social and political change happened in Britain and on the European continent in the first half of the 19th
- How did European conservatives, liberals, and socialists view society and progress differently in the first half of the 19th century?
- How did ideas about race influence the way Europeans of multiple backgrounds and origins thought about reform and progress?
- How did ideas about gender influence women’s movements for change and the way they were viewed?
PS: I WILL PROVIDE ALL THE READINGS
Thank you 😊