Take the law library virtual tours at the sites listed below, visiting each tab and area, being sure to click on embedded informational links and numbered sections of maps. Write a 3-4 page (Double spaced, 12 report comparing the five (5) sites, explaining which site you favored most and why, and discussing whether or not you felt exploring a law library virtually was as beneficial as visiting one personally. You may need to copy and paste the below links into your web browser.
- UCLA School of Law’s Hugh & Hazel Darling Law Library: https://www.law.ucla.edu/library/online-library-tour/ (Links to an external site.)
- University of Wisconsin Law Library: https://library.law.wisc.edu/information/maps-tours/ (Links to an external site.)
- Indiana University—Bloomington, Maurer School of Law’s Jerome Hall Law Library: https://www.youvisit.com/tour/lawlibtour/law_library_virtual_tour (Links to an external site.)
- George Washington University’s Jacob Burns Law Library: https://law.gwu.libguides.com/library-tour (Links to an external site.)
- University of Memphis School of Law: Law Virtual Tour – School of Law – The University of Memphis