financial strengths and weaknesses, using its financial statements
provide a comprehensive analysis of The Home Depot Inc. financial strengths and weaknesses, using its financial statements and scrutinizing its annual report of 2011, provided.
- Key contextual elements should include Income Statement, Common Sized Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Common Sized Balance Sheet, Management Discussion and Analysis from the Annual Report and other important data from the Annual Report, that demonstrate a clear understanding of the learning objectives discussed up to week 4 of this course.
- Title page, Written Body, along with a Bibliography of any written references, images, or diagrams used. NOTE: Formal Written Reports must include a Title Page, Table of Contents, and Appendix of Financial Statements.
- Formal Written Report
- Word count: 2000 words
- Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total word count.
- Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
- Text alignment: Justified.
- The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.