Need help with my Health & Medical question – I’m studying for my class.
In your opinion:
- Volumes of healthcare data are collected daily. Have you encountered errors in your personal data or those of a family member, as it was collected and stored? Can you recall what the error was related to and perhaps how it had happened? Were there any negative outcomes?
- After reviewing the youtube video let’s go through the discussion together, one question at a time:
- What parts of the data information lifecycle are discussed in this article?
- Who are the stakeholders in this “chilling reality “?
- From the lens of the stakeholders- what are some of the many possible changes that might be implemented to lower these statistics?
- Discuss as a data consumer, what elements of data quality are important in reducing medical errors?