Health Improvement Planning Process
Please follow the instructions below
Chapter 9: Planning for Community Change. PowerPoint attached.
1. Explain the planning process of community health improvement. Choose one of the models / tools for community health planning and explain it. (Please, mention which model / tool you chose).
Minimum of two references, not older than 2015.
I am a nursing student in Florida in case you need to know…
Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs, with a minimum of three sentences each paragraph (125 words per paragraph minimum)
Format: APA style 7th Edition Reference particularly for Serial/journal articles – 7th Edition (Please make sure it is done in this format) Examples below
Please, review APA style 7th Edition Reference particularly for Serial/journal articles – 7th Edition
1. Author/s last name (surname) first, followed by initials.
2. Year of publication in brackets. (2012)
3. Title of article. Capitalize only the first word of the title and the subtitle, if any, and proper names. Use a colon (:) between the title and subtitle.
4. Title of the serial/journal in full (in italics) (Capitalize the periodical name, but not the comma after)
5. Volume number, in italics. Do not use “Vol.” before the number. Do not put an space between the volume number and the parentheses around the issue number.
6. Issue number. This is bracketed immediately after the volume number but not italicized.
7. Include all page numbers (Page range ex: #-#).
8. Include any Digital Object Identifiers [DOI] (if available) Do not put a period after the DOI
Mousseau, M. (2003). The nexus of market society, liberal preferences, and democratic peace: Interdisciplinary theory and evidence. International Studies Quarterly, 47(4), 483-510. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.0020-8833.2003.00276.x
Bruce, N., & Lamb, L. (2019). The case of a home grown high-tech sector in a small Canadian city. Journal of Rural and Community Development, 14(3), 61-73. https://journals.brandonu.ca/jrcd/article/view/1653/388
APA Style Reference for a book – 7th edition
Author’s name(s) (last name followed by initials). Year of publication (in brackets). Full title (Italic) (Capitalize the first word of the title & subtitle). Edition (Edition in abbreviation form Ex. (4th ed.). Publisher’s name (name of publisher, do not include publisher location). DOI or URL (Include DOI is available).
The following is an example of a book published inside the USA
Werner, R. (2016). Massage therapist’s guide to pathology: Critical thinking and practical application (in italic) (6th ed.). Wolters Kluwer.