I’m working on a Management question and need guidance to help me study.
PART 1—Read the articles provided this week and reflect on the use of information technology in your health care organization or an organization with which you are familiar. Also, consider the recent trend in the implementation of mobile technology in health care organizations. Conduct an online search to find information about mobile IT implementation in other industries.
Post a cohesive response to the following:
Write an assessment of the logistical, financial, and any other considerations of implementing eMobile/eHealth information technology in your organization. If mobile technology is in use in your organization, give a brief description of the technology in use, and assess the impact this has had on operations.
PART 2—Read this week’s resources, then identify a new initiative utilizing new technology in your organization or a health care organization with which you are familiar. (Examples: online training for annual competency training, tele-visits, a move from traditional servers to cloud data management, operations systems in place in supply chain management, bar coding, inventory management, etc.) Once you have identified the initiative, conduct an online search to find information about IT implementation for similar initiatives in other industries.
In 3–4 pages, describe the operational impacts of the new initiative you identified. Explain how the initiative transformed your organization. Apply your observations about other industries to your analysis of the initiatives in your organization. Assess how the common traits of a successful IT transformation apply to your organization.
- Select a health care product to market within your organization. CHOOSE ECT( eLECTROcONVULSIVE tREATMENT
Note: If you do not currently work for a health care organization, select one that is of interest to you. You may use the same organization you selected in Week 3.
- Identify the consumer population of your organization, including general and business consumer.
- Consider traditional and/or contemporary marketing techniques that may be appropriate for your consumer population (i.e., brochure, flyer, video commercial, audio commercial, billboard, social media, etc.). Reflect on why you might select this technique and how you might use it to market the product.
- With the marketing technique you select in mind, consider how you might create an advertisement to market the health care product and what communication techniques might be appropriate for your population.
Write a 2-page brief that addresses the following:
- Describe the health care product you selected.
- Analyze the consumer population of your health care organization.
- Recommend a marketing technique that is appropriate for your consumer population (i.e., brochure, flyer, video commercial, audio commercial, billboard, social media, etc.). Include why you selected this technique and how you will use it to market the product you selected.
- Recommend one or two communication techniques that are appropriate for the consumer population.
Then, create an advertisement using the marketing technique you selected. Be sure to utilize communication techniques that would be appropriate for the consumer population you identified.