Complete the Heritage Assessment on a non-family member over the age of 45. Create a genogram for your interviewee, including identification of health issues (and age of death and cause of death as appropriate) for each family member to identify patterns and trends. Include a brief summary of the interviewee health risks based upon the genogram. Propose health promotion teaching opportunities based upon findings.
The genogram can be completed using a free template or you may draw by hand and scanned.
Interview a non-family member over the age of 45 and complete the Heritage Assessment from Chapter 2.
- All submissions should have a title page and reference page.
- Utilize a minimum of two scholarly resources.
- Adhere to grammar, spelling and punctuation criteria.
- Adhere to APA compliance guidelines.
- Adhere to the chosen Submission Option for Delivery of Activity guidelines.