Can you help me understand this History question?
- Answer the following three questions by reviewing the lectures so far and submit them on the Blackboard by the due date.
- You may do this activity as a group or individually, but everyone must submit their answers separately on the Blackboard
- You may answer in bullet points or by writing a short passage.
Answer the following questions. (Both questions are based on class lectures/discussions.
- What are the social and political significances of monotheism (tawhid)? Give at least one example for each.
- How did migration (hijrah) contribute to Islamic civilization?
- Was the Battle of Badr a planned attempt on the part of the Muslims? Explain your opinion by mentioning which historical interpretation you refer to in this regard.
- Please see attached the full text of the ‘constitution of Madinah’ in English. You may also find the Arabic version through a quick online search. Review the document and answer the following question.
- What can you tell about this document if you apply source-critical approach to it (see Lecture 1)? For example, what would you say about ‘when’, ‘who’, ‘where’ regarding this document?
Clearly formatted text according to the specified number of words with 12 font-size and 1.5 spacing.
Writing shows clear understanding of the central issue/theme.
Writing explains the issue with consistency by presenting examples and evidences (examples and evidence can be from your life experiences)
Less than 3 errors in either or both, the spellings and the grammar
Not more than 15% of the writing is found to be plagiarized. (30% or above ratio of plagiarism would disqualify the submission)