Hospital Healthcare & Information Technology
you would like to be employed in the future. Identify a need for an IT system to replace a paper/manual process or to upgrade an existing system.
In your paper:
- Describe the need your new system will address and how it will improve quality, efficiency, and customer satisfaction, and/or how it will reduce expenses.
- Describe the selection process required to acquire the appropriate system, including the person or team that will make the final selection. Within this section:
- Describe at least three potential vendors and how they can be differentiated.
- Once you identify the final vendor, complete a simple qualitative return on investment (ROI) analysis (what qualitative aspects are desirable).
- List strategies that will ensure a successful implementation and describe potential barriers to success.
- Create a high-level implementation plan (high-level steps to implement the system).
- The body of your paper should be 5–7 pages long.
- Include a Title page, a References page. Include four academic references to support your ideas and an Appendix section for marketing material and/or system implementation documents.
You should be researching the viable solution to the problem and supporting your ideas with examples from your readings and research.
Use APA 7th edition format to style your paper and to cite your sources. Your source(s) should be integrated into the paragraphs. Use internal citations pointing to evidence in the literature and supporting your ideas.