Obtain a copy of your hospital’s organization map. Most of them can be found online or you can ask your administrative office for a copy. If you are not working right now, then look up the map of a local facility near your home or any county; facilities such as Jackson are usually available on the internet.
- Post (copy/paste) the map and, then answer the following questions:
- Describe what kind of organization you believe this to be?
- Is this mostly vertical or horizontal?
- Why do you think that this organization level was selected?
- Does the size of the hospital have anything to do with the organization’s structure?
one page apa