How Can an Organization Use Monitoring to Enforce Security Policies
awareness is done. How an organizations implements compliance depends largely on their governance and management structure & policies. Chapter 14 discusses legal considerations organizations should consider when enforcing security policies.
- How can an organization use monitoring to enforce security policies?
- What legal implications maybe encountered when an organizations attempts to enforce their security policies? Explain
- What is the significant difference between automated and manual policy enforcement?
- What are some “best” practices YOU recommend for enforcing an organizations security policies? Explain
To participate in the Discussion, respond to the Discussion prompt by Day 3. Then, read a selection of your colleagues’ postings. Finally, respond to at least two classmates in one or more of the following ways with atleast two paragraphs:
• Share an insight from having read your colleague’s posting.
• Offer and support an opinion.
• Validate an idea with your own experience.
• Make a suggestion.
• Expand on two of your colleagues’ postings.