Due to the changing nature of our project, there will be only one option for this research project:
- Conduct a literature review in Information Technology Strategic Planning on a specific issue of your choosing. As a group, you are to review the literature on Information Technology Strategic Planning and discuss problems and gaps that have been identified in the literature. Your group will expand on the issue and how researchers have attempted to examine that issue by collecting data – you are NOT collecting data, just reporting on how researchers did their collection. At least 1500 words.
Here are some resources to get you acquainted with creating literature reviews:
- 5 Tips to write a great literature review. (2017, August 23). Editage Insights. https://www.editage.com/insights/5-tips-to-write-a-great-literature-review
- Literature Reviews. (n.d.). The Writing Center. Retrieved March 16, 2020, from https://writingcenter.unc.edu/tips-and-tools/literature-reviews/
- The Literature Review | A Complete Step-by-Step Guide. (2019, February 22). Scribbr. https://www.scribbr.com/dissertation/literature-review/
- The Literature Review: A Few Tips On Conducting It | Writing Advice. (n.d.). Retrieved March 16, 2020, from https://advice.writing.utoronto.ca/types-of-writing/literature-review/
- Writing a Literature Review | Ashford Writing Center. (n.d.). Retrieved March 16, 2020, from https://writingcenter.ashford.edu/writing-literature-review