International Environmental Policy & Global climate
Select 1 of the following global environmental issues:
- Desertification through Agriculture
- Ocean Overfishing
- Ecosystem Destruction from Resource Extraction
- Ozone layer depletion
- Global climate change
- Transboundary air pollution
Write a 1,250- to 1,750-word paper in which you address the following:
- Analyze the issue that you selected based on the fundamentals of environmental science that you have studied.
- Identify different stakeholder perspectives on the issue domestically and internationally.
- Compare and contrast potential solutions to the issue based on research of the issue. Include at least 2 peer-reviewed articles that relate to policy recommendations to address the issue.
- Review existing and proposed domestic and international laws and policies on the issue and propose solutions that integrate the environmental science, cultural, ethical, political, and socio-economic aspects of the issue.
- Provide support for policy recommendations to address the issue based on scientific evidence and reasoning.
Cite at least 4 references, including the 2 peer-reviewed articles.