Discussion 2: Your Leadership Profile
Do you believe you have the traits to be an effective leader? Perhaps you are already in a supervisory role. But as has been discussed previously, appointment does not guarantee leadership skills.
How can you evaluate your own leadership skills and behaviors? You can start by analyzing your performance in specific areas of leadership. In this Discussion, you will complete Gallup’s StrengthsFinder assessment. This assessment will identify your personal strengths. Which have been shown to improve motivation, engagement, and academic self-conference. Through this assessment, you will discover your top five themes—which you can reflect upon and use to leverage your talents for optimal success and examine how the results relate to your leadership traits.
· Complete the StrengthsFinder assessment instrument, per the instructions found in this Module’s Learning Resources. ( See attachment)
· Once you have completed your assessment, you will receive your “Top 5 Signature Themes of Talent” on your screen.
· Reflect on the results of your Assessment, and consider how the results relate to your leadership traits.
· Post a brief description of your results from the StrengthsFinder assessment. ( see attachment)
· Then, briefly describe two core values, two strengths, and two characteristics that you would like to strengthen based on the results of your StrengthsFinder assessment. Be specific