Lying Is Wrong & Moral Judgments Beliefs and Attitudes
In this Text Analysis try to give an answer to the questions below:
- According to subjectivism, what is meant by saying that “lying is wrong”?
- Why does Driver reject subjectivism?
- In what ways, if any, do moral judgments differ from descriptive ones?
- Do you suppose that those who believe moral judgments are a matter of personal preference would say the same about non-moral normative claims, such as “Susan is a good swimmer”?
- Note: The article should have 300+ words (without quotations of text).