A key to effective leadership is communication. There are many communication models that a leader can take advantage of, though some of these models can also create barriers of communication for employees. Some considerations to minimize the effect of communication barriers are involvement of employees, understanding employees’ needs, providing facts and consequences, put everything in writing, use multiple channels of communication, and, say it and say it again.
- Identify the communication strategies used by your organization to enhance human capital.
- Briefly explain and evaluate the communication strategy and offer suggestions on how the plan can be improved upon.
Be sure to post an initial, substantive response of at least 300 words using proper APA formatting with at least ONE scholarly reference from the course materials and respond to 2 peers attached below with substantive responses must be 100 words per peer response and include a scholarly source. A substantive initial post answers the question presented completely and/or asks a thoughtful question pertaining to the topic. Substantive peer responses address two of the following bullets:
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor.
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic.
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail.
- Share an applicable personal experience.
- Provide an outside source (for example, a website) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA format).
- Make an argument concerning the topic.