- Due Sunday by 11:59pm
- Points 50
- Submitting a text entry box, a website url, a media recording, or a file upload
As a manager in a medical setting, it is an expectation to continuously seek out new opportunities to save money and manage patients more efficiently. In this scenario, assume the role of a manager in a medical clinic. A new opportunity to work with an MCO has been made available to the clinic and needs to be brought to the senior management team.
Evaluation Title: MCO Opportunity Memo
- Write a memo to the senior management staff explaining the new MCO opportunity.
- In the memo, include the following:
- Summarize the three reimbursement methodologies (capitation, discounted fees, and salaries) in 250 words or less.
- Choose one of the three reimbursement methodologies to recommend to the senior staff.
- Provide rationale for the selection.
- Discuss the pros and cons of the methodology.
Estimated time to complete: 2 hours
HC433 Unit 2 Assignment – MCO Opportunity Memo