1) Minimum 5 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Part 1, 2, 3: minimum 2 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively. Do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet. And academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet. And academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 3: minimum 5 references not older than 5 years
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers. According to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1, 2.doc
Part 1: Leadership
Social media plays a significant role in the lives of nurses in both their professional and personal lives. Additionally, social media is now considered a mainstream part of the process for recruiting and hiring candidates. Inappropriate or unethical conduct on social media can create legal problems for nurses as well as the field of nursing.
Login to all social media sites in which you engage. Review your profile, pictures and posts. Based on the professional standards of nursing. Identify items that would be considered unprofessional. And potentially detrimental to your career. And that negatively impact the reputation of the nursing field.
1. Describe the posts or conversations in which you have engaged that might be considered inappropriate. Based on the professional standards of nursing.
2. Discuss why nurses have a responsibility to uphold a standard of conduct consistent with the standards governing. The profession of nursing at work and in their personal lives.
a. Discussion of how personal conduct can violate HIPAA. Or be considered unethical or unprofessional. Provide an example of each to support your answer.
3. Based on the analysis of your social media. Discuss what areas of your social media activity reflect Christian values. As they relate to respecting human value and dignity for all individuals.
a. Describe areas of your social media activity that could be improved.
Part 2: Leadership
1. Describe the characteristics of performance-driven team.
2. Describe the difference between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation
a. Explain why it is important in understanding the types of motivation when it comes to team performance.
Part 3: Leadership
Self-medication in older adults in the Latin population
You will propose a quality improvement initiative from your place of employment. That could easily be implemented if approved. Assume you are presenting this program to the board for approval of funding.
Write an executive summary to present to the board. From which the board will make its decision to fund your program or project. Include the following:
1. The purpose of the quality improvement initiative.
2. The target population or audience (older adults Latin )
3. The benefits of the quality improvement initiative.
4. The interprofessional collaboration that would be required to implement the quality improvement initiative.
5. The cost or budget justification.
6. The basis upon which the quality improvement initiative will be evaluated.