- Review the Learning Resources.
- Consider the presenting issues and challenges facing your assigned client, aged 65+.
- Using the Walden Library, locate 1–2 recent (5 years or less) peer-reviewed articles related to late adulthood.
By Day 3
- Describe two developmental factors that are impacting your older adult client, and how these are affecting your client’s emotional and psychological well-being.
- Identify a protective factor in your client’s life that could optimize his or her health and resilience.
- Describe two developmentally-supportive counseling goals for your client.
- Justify your response with references to this week’s Learning Resources and 1–2 peer-reviewed articles from the past 5 years.