I need support with this Biology question so I can learn better.
I will prove the research paper that you have to get the answer from it
1. What type of analysis led to the prediction that the hypothetical protein TVAG_393390 may function as a protein with cadherin-like functions?
2. List at least 3 predicted protein features of TVAG_393390 that supported the prediction that TVAG_393390 may function as a cadherin-like protein (CLP).
3. What did the predicted topology of CLP and the cellular localization of the GFP-CLP reveal? Why would this result be necessary to function as a cadherin-like protein?
4. What did the adhesion experiments in Fig. 5 and Fig. 6 reveal about CLP’s function? Utilize the terms heterophilic and homophilic interactions in your explanation.
5. What molecular approach was used to investigate the role of Ca2+ binding for CLP’s function?
6. Based on the findings of the paper, what would you like to investigate next? Describe what method/s you would carry out in the laboratory in order to investigate the biological process that you are interested in researching.