Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Minimum of 5 scholarly sources (This includes the sources from the annotated bibliography. Additional sources may be included as appropriate.) ATTACHED
This week you will submit your final paper.
The paper should include the following:
- Create your own 4-6 paragraph “dilemma” based on the controversial topic you chose in Week 3.
- Summarize the dilemma.
- Identify the key points of the dilemma.
- Define the key terms associated with the dilemma.
- Analyze the conflicts or controversies involved in the dilemma.
- Provide an original point of view relative to the dilemma and the issue it signals.
- Apply Kant’s Categorical Imperative to the dilemma.
- Apply one other method you have encountered in lecture material and the readings.
- State which of the two methods you selected you prefer and why.
- Use the 5 articles from your annotated bibliography. (Additional academic scholarly research from the past 5 years can be included as well.)