Social Cultural Heritage Questions Page 2
1. Do you speak a language other than English?
2. What is your sociocultural heritage?
4. What is the demographic profile of the community you grew up in? Has it changed; if so, how has it changed?
5. How would you acquire economic help if necessary?
6. How do you define health?
7. How do you define illness?
8. What do you do to maintain and protect your health?
9. What do you do when you experience a noticeable change in your health?
10. Do you diagnose your own health problems? If yes, how do you do so? If no, why not?
11. From whom do you seek healthcare?
12. What do you do to restore your health? Give examples.