Can you help me understand this Health & Medical question?
In previous units, we discussed the importance and purpose of maintaining financial statements. In this assignment, you will interpret those financial statements for a diverse group of stakeholders.
You are the Chief Financial Officer of People’s Community Clinic. You are responsible for delivering a financial overview presentation at the year-end meeting. Your audience will include employees and leadership team members of PCC, financial donors, and community members (who may be potential donors, if they are pleased with the information you present!)
People’s Community Clinic. (2015). People’s Community Clinic Annual Report (Links to an external site.). (Links to an external site.) [PDF]
People’s Community Clinic (n.d.). People’s Community Clinic (Links to an external site.)[Website]
- Using the content of the attached annual report document, prepare a 10-minute Powerpoint or Prezi presentation.
- Include a voice-over or written script (in the speaker’s notes section)
- You may include visuals of the important sections of the financial statements, ensuring the content is easy to read for your audience.
- Create graphs or charts to illustrate important data.
- Your closing two slides should summarize the year-end status, and summarize assumptions for the year in-progress (i.e. do you expect to be profitable, experience loss, why or why not).
- Your final slide should include any references, in APA format, used to complete your presentation.
Please review the rubric to ensure that your assignment meets criteria.
- Financial Overview Presentation – PowerPoint file (.ppt), URL to your Prezi presentation, or export the PowerPoint to .mp4, upload to YouTube, and provide the YouTube URL
HC306 Unit 6 Assignment 1 – Financial Overview Presentation
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeAnalysis of KnowledgePRICE-P||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeDefines Content||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeRelationship to research||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeConclusion and related Outcomes||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeWriting||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeAPAPRICE-I||
|Total Points: 50.0|