File attached will be the post of the others, please rely to post as work of part two.
PART 1: Choose ONE of the four questions below to answer. Indicate which question you chose.
Your post should be between 150 and 300 words. Be specific in your answer. If your post is vague or general you will be docked 2 points ( see rubric).
- How would you define stress?
- What is the meaning of stress to you?
- Do you think Americans are more stressed than people in other countries?
- Can stress affect the academic performance and increase the risk for development of diseases?
PART 2: Respond to one answer from your classmates with one post (between 150 and 300 words). If your post is vague or general you will be docked 2 points (see rubric).
- 1st post: minimum 150 words and maximum 300 words. If less than 150 or more than 300, minus 5 points.
- 2nd post: minimum 150 words and maximum 300 words. If less than 150 or more than 300, minus 5 points.
- 1st and 2nd post need to be specific (your specific opinion or your specific ideas or your specific experience or specific examples from other countries ). If vague and very general, minus 2 points.