Discussion: Unit 4, Due Wednesday by 11:59 pm CT
- Describe any community public emergency you may have experienced and describe how you were notified and dealt with the event.
- If you have not personally experienced a public emergency, research and find an article to share with the class that addresses a public emergency in which public notifications were made.
- Describe how the public was informed of the crisis. (Example could be the “Bird Flu”, tornado, hurricane, earthquake, terrorist attack, etc.)
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
The post and responses are valued at 40 points. Please review post and response expectations. Please review the rubric to ensure that your response meets criteria.
Estimated time to complete: 2 hours
Peer Response: Unit 4, Due Sunday by 11:59 pm CT
Please respond to a minimum of two peers. Peer replies should be a minimum of 100 words and contribute to the academic discussion. Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format. Include in your response:
- What points do you agree with?
- What points do you disagree