The Great European History Napoleon Bonaparte
You should answer any two of following questions.
1. Explain the factors and mistakes that led to Napoleon Bonaparte’s downfall.
2. Comprehensively and critically discuss the political order in Europe that was brought about by the Congress of Vienna and the role of Klemens von Metternich in this process.
3. Comprehensively explain the role of Otto von Bismarck in the unification of Germany and emergence of a new political order in the Berlin Congress of 1878.
– You should give well-structured and analytical answers to the questions.
– The total length of the answers to the two questions should not exceed 1500 words.