I’m trying to study for my Social Science course and I need some help to understand this question.
All submitted papers must be written in Times New Roman font size 12 with 1-inch margins, double-spaced. Your term paper must follow the ASA Style sheet (which is at the end of the syllabus) with both in-text citations and a works cited section for those citations. All papers must be submitted to TurnItIn, which will detect plagiarism (including multi-submitted papers) and honor UCLA’s position on plagiarism and copyright (https://www.registrar.ucla.edu/Registration-Classes/Enrollment-Policies/Class-Policies/Plagiarism-and-Student-Copyright).
Choose ONE question to answer
- How has the model minority label been utilized and in response to what major events? What have been it’s contradictions?
- What did the internal colonialism framework respond to and what were the framework’s limits?
- What frameworks/theories that have been covered so far best explain contemporary society? Or, would today’s realities render all of them incompatible? Please explain.
- Why did Katznelson, among others, argue that the New Deal was affirmative action for whites?
- In reaction to civil rights, what was the white backlash that remains most critical today? Why?
- What social current best exemplifies (or best debunks) Omi and Winant’s Racial Formation theory?
LET ME KNOW WHAT PROMPT YOU PICK AND I WILL SEND YOU SOURCES TO USE.
besides my sources I provide can also use two outside sources.