- This is an individual task.
- Read the information below and answer the questions.
- Answer the question in report format but make sure you answer the questions, and you have clear structure.
You are the Sales Manager for an organization that sells management software to small/medium-sized businesses. The company treats all accounts in a similar way.
Most of their communication with accounts is done using limited technology (e-mails) with smaller revenues generated through Facebook and Twitter (using a multi-channel approach). You have around 1000 clients you work with. 30% of your clients account for around 40% of your sales revenue. The remaining 70% of your clients represent the remaining 60% of your sales revenue.
The company currently operates on a national level with 3 tele sales operators and 1 media (Facebook) manager. There is one consultant (a technician) that the company works with who is employed to personalize the software for larger clients.
- How does the current approach to sales fail to generate their true revenue potential and, therefore, hinder their contribution to the organizational and sales strategy?
- What changes could be made to improve their relationship with accounts to ensure improved results and develop a more substantial company position? 3. Describe how a more integrated marketing communications (Sales/Marketing) might be adapted to enable positive performance.
4. Describe how purchasing would work in this organization with emphasis on how value would be delivered to clients?
- Wordcount: 2000 words
- Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
- Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
- Text alignment: Justified.
- The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.