I have uploaded all materials that you need.
I just need 3 pages, no sources. You will choose ONE of the following data collection techniques
Select an individual – an artist, scientist, musician, writer, or other creative figure – and discuss his or her creative process.
Use primary materials, interviews, and secondary works to support your ideas.
What factors contributed to their creative success?
Can you identify any particular social
or personal elements that may have
Up to 2 typed single-spaced pages with 1” margins using 12pt Times New Roman.
Use one academic style guide, i.e. MLA, Chicago, ASA or APA throughout the assignment.
Use (author’s last name, page#) when citing class readings; all other sources require full citations. Point value of 0pts-0.1pts added to final course grade on a 4.0 scale.
1. Reform the welfare system: Library
. This alternative is identical to the last paper,
except that the focus is welfare reform. That is, you must come up with three inter-
related proposals to reform the welfare system. You must support these reforms with
evidence, footnote your sources, etc. Here are some web sources that should be helpful
in finding information about welfare.
a.The Bureau of the Census
b.Institute for Research on Poverty (University of Wisconsin)
d.Bureau of Labor Statistics
f.Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
12 point, Times New Roman font, and 1” margins, 7-FULL pages , double spaced ,
I attached detailed paper instructions in the files, please read it carefully!!!!!!!
PAPER INSTRUCTIONSFor this PAPER you will explore the websites for various organizations that deal with issues of this course – development and underdevelopment, global inequalities, and the struggle for social justice. You should explore at least fivewebsites. At least one of these sites should be considered “pro” global capitalism/conservative. Below are some suggestions, but you are not limited to these suggestions.
Philosophical perspectives and theories on morality contribute to an understanding of the deep-rooted human need to question the role human beings play in society. Whether your views align with those of Aristotle, Kant, or Mill, you can explore the reasons behind your inherent motivation to act responsibly. At the outset of your life, you develop habits of thought based on what you are exposed to, where you live, with whom you live, and your experiences. In this Application Assignment, you critically examine these experiences as well as theoretical perspectives on morality and assess how they impact your moral and cultural identity. You also assess how these experiences influence your concept of social responsibility.
– The five-paper minimum means five full pages – a cover page does not count as one of these pages, nor does a reference page, and getting a paragraph onto the fifth page does not count as a full page.
– You should use double spacing, a common font, and size 12 font size
– You should have a reference page – you don’t have to include your annotated bibliography, but include all the sources you used.
– Here’s a guide for how to cite different types of sources – notably, don’t simply post a URL without giving the title, author (if any), etc. – http://www.citationmachine.net/mla/cite-a-website; you can use either Chicago or MLA style
– You should have citations from your sources in your paper whenever you are using information that you gained from these sources. Do not use any direct quotes or working from the articles without placing them in quotation marks and citing where you got the quotes. Otherwise this is a clear case of plagiarism. Summarizing someone else’s argument or rewording it is likewise something for which you need to provide a citation.
– In your introductory section you should have some sort of statement aimed at the reader that states clearly what you are going to be doing in the paper. Don’t simply jump into the paper – let the reader know what to generally expect from your approach, and there’s no need to hint at your conclusion. Ex. “In this paper I will be examining the issue/problem of X. I will do so by examining elements of this issues including A, B and C.”
homeworkforyouhelper.com Provides Assignment help for guidance only. These papers are not to be submitted as it is. These papers are
intended to be used for research and reference purposes