Benchmarks case study
- Benchmarks Case Study Rubric.docx Benchmarks Case Study Rubric.docx – Alternative Formats (37.727 KB)
- Benchmarking Case Study R2022.docx Benchmarking Case Study R2022.docx – Alternative Formats (39.609 KB)
- Benchmarking Case Study Data File R2022.xlsx (48.236 KB)
This week, you are put in the position of being assigned to a “task force” of people who are sent to a poor-performing hotel to assist the managers of that hotel in improving their performance. This is a very typical occurrence in multi-unit companies.First, read the background information and assignment requirements in the attached document. Second, review the grading rubric for this case.Then, using the data in the attached Excel file, calculate the value of each of the items if the hotel improved from where they are (Year 4) to the company benchmark. You will then prioritize your actions starting with the five items that impact profitability the most.Note:
- You must calculate the financial impact of improving productivity to the benchmark BY JOB.
- You must calculate the financial impact of improving cost per room sold for direct expenses BY LINE ITEM.
For each of the 5 items you focus on improving, you will need to develop SMART goals for each item.This assignment will take you considerable time to complete.