Biblical Principles And Business Minor Project
You are to write the research paper in accordance with APA standards and cite a minimum of five (5) scholarly peer reviewed journal sources and three (3) entire scripture verses.
Your paper submission should follow the below stated composition and formatting guidelines; and be composed unto a “Word Document.”
- Title page with a “Running head:” page number (top right), your name, course, date, and an appropriate title.
- Use double space, Times New Roman, and 12pt font.
- Support your position.
- When all is done, give a brief conclusion.
- Upon citing works, add a separate reference page.
These APA additions are NOT a part of the word count that should approximate 1500 words.
- Develop and describe the principles by which they operate their business. Also, how do the practices align with these principles. That is, the principles behind the practices.
- What differentiates a “good” business from a faith-based business: Is there a difference and should it be different? Compare and contrast.
- Would you operate your business by these principles and what would it look like in practice? Does it matter? Explain and defend.
Support your position with scripture and faith integration.