Team PowerPoint Presentation: Capital Budget Proposal
To Assess the need for a capital budget item. To also, investigate the information needed to prepare a budget proposal.
1. Identify the capital budget item.
2. Identify the need and consequences if it is not purchased.
3. Identify the cost of the piece of equipment and if there are any alternative funding sources.
4. Presents a compelling argument for the purchase of the capital item.
· The PowerPoint presentation is original work and logically organized.
· The PowerPoint presentation should be clear and easy to read. Speaker notes expanded upon and clarified content on the slides.
· The PowerPoint presentation should be formatted per APA and references should be current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions)
· Incorporate a minimum of 4 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work. Journal articles and books should be referenced according to APA style (the library has a copy of the APA Manual).