1: Identify and describe the social determinants of health and their role in facilitating health disparities in the United States
2: Examine how the social construction of gender, race, ethnicity, culture, sexuality, socioeconomic status and other social identities impact health in the United States
3: Recognize key risk factors for critical health conditions experienced by various populations and social identities in the United States
4: Differentiate the leading causes of death for various populations and social identities in the United States
5: Analyze how gender intersects with race, ethnicity, culture, sexuality, socioeconomic status and other social identities to influence health in the United States
6: Assess the effect of healthcare inequity and inequality in rural, tribal, and urban communities in the United States
There is a case based on Lia : questions that needed to be answered
- How can health care providers prepare for situations like Lia’s?
- Should child protective services have been contacted?
- Were Lia’s parents irresponsible?
- How did the parents’ belief system affect Lia’s health care?
- Were the parents’ decisions morally and legally wrong?
Upload your assignment as a Word document, 500 words