Health issues and risks that are relevant to the child
· An explanation of the health issues and risks that are relevant to the child
- · Describe additional information you would need in order to further assess his or her weight-related health.
- · Identify and describe any risks and consider what further information you would need to gain a full understanding of the child’s health. Think about how you could gather this information in a sensitive fashion.
- · Taking into account the parents’ and caregivers’ potential sensitivities, list at least three specific questions you would ask about the child to gather more information.
- · Provide at least two strategies you could employ to encourage the parents or caregivers to be proactive about their child’s health and weight.