I need an explanation for this Management question to help me study.
No plagiarism. matching ratio should not exceed 5%.
I want original text answer.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2019). Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (6th ed). Burr Ridge, IL: McGraw-Hill Irwin.
Case Study: –
Please read the case “Google” from Chapter 6 “Motivation.” Page: – 187 given in your textbook – Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (6th ed). by Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2019) and Answer the following Questions:
1.Do you agree with Bock that star performers should get a lot more—not just a little more—than average performers? If someone earning a 3 on Google’s evaluation system gets a 2 percent raise, what should employees earning 4’s and 5’s get? (1.25 Marks )
2.Given the budget issues created by giving star performers more, should someone earning a 3 get a 2 percent raise—or should they get less? What are the arguments for and against a 2 percent raise level for average performers? (1.25 Marks )
3.Consider all the things Google’s People Operations group does to motivate its employees. Which motivation theories do they seem to be leveraging, and how? (1.25 Marks )
Discussion question: Page: -167, please see the table and read carefully and then give your answers on the basis of your understanding.
4.Which of the outcomes in Table 6-2are most appealing to you? Are you more attracted to extrinsic outcomes or intrinsic outcomes? Do you think that your preferences will change as you get older? (1.25 Marks )
Due date for the submission of Assignment:- 1
- Assignment-1 should posted in the Black Board by end of Week-04.
- The due date for the submission of Assignment-1 is end of Week-07.