Final Quality Improvement Project
- To assess a clinical issue that is the focus of the Quality Improvement Project.
- Evaluate the clinical project.
- Putting it all together for the final Quality Improvement Project.
- A description of the clinical issue to be addressed in the project.
- A SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) analysis for the project. Analysis of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats related to the quality improvement process.
- An outline of the action plan for the project.
- An assessment of clinical issues is the focus of the quality improvement project.
- Discuss stakeholders and decision-makers who need to be involved in the quality improvement project.
- Discuss resources including budget, personnel, and time needed for the quality improvement project.
- Discuss potential strategies for implementation and evaluation.
- 8 pages
- 9 current (published within the last five years 2017-2022) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work, NO WEBSITE REFERENCES