https://homeworkforyouhelper.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logoHFY.png 0 0 bella mso https://homeworkforyouhelper.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logoHFY.png bella mso2022-06-29 11:49:572022-06-29 11:53:06relationship diagram
"Get 15% discount on your first 3 orders with us"
Develop an entity-relationship diagram (ERD) and its corresponding database (Microsoft Access) to be used by a product manufacturer to manage the orders it receives from its customers.
- Each customer is identified uniquely by a customer id; include the first name, last name, and address for each customer.
- The company has several products that it stocks and for which customers place orders.
- Each product has a unique id, unique name, unit price, and a quantity on hand. At any time, a customer may place an order which will involve possibly many products.
- For each product ordered the database must know the quantity ordered and the unit price at that point in time. If the customer does this through a phone call then an employee is involved in the call and will be responsible for the order from the company side.
- Some orders are placed via the Internet. For each order, an order number is generated. For each order, the database must keep track of the order number, the date the order was placed, and the date by which the customer needs to receive the goods.
Consider the Orders database. This database has several one-to-many relationships. Create appropriate forms to list:
- A customer and the customer’s orders
- Order and its detail lines
- A product and the order detail lines where the product is referenced
- A category and the products belonging to the category.