Sequence Diagram, System Architecture, And User Interface Design
After reviewing the concepts of advanced software engineering in the previous assignment, your task is to design a three-tier client-server and distributed-architecture model. You also need to design the interactive workflow diagrams (called sequence diagrams) for each activity associated with Phase 2 class diagrams. In this next phase, you also must design the user interfaces for the proposed project. Use MS Word to add those individual files in the document by taking screenshots or submit individual files. You must use MS Visio for this assignment.
In this phase, you will need to develop the following diagram associated with the project introduced in Phase 1. Include:
- Sequence diagram for each entity, also called interactive workflows.
- System architecture:
- Three-tier client-server architecture.
- Distributed component architecture.
- User interface design as a part of System of Systems engineering process.
Your assignment must follow these requirements:
- Include charts or diagrams created in MS Visio. The completed diagrams or charts must be placed in the Word document before the document is submitted.
- Create a cover page. Refer to the sample paper provided in the Strayer Writing Standards area in the left-hand menu for further guidance.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Create sequence diagrams, system architecture models, and user interface designs for a software development project.