Voices Of Diversity Ability And Disability
- View the Voices of Diversity: Ability and Disability video of Social Work faculty sharing their perspectives and experiences.
- Identify an idea, fact, or statement in the video that inspires you to learn more. Conduct research online or in the Walden Library and identify one professional or scholarly resource that furthers your understanding.
- Analyze what you learned from the Voices of Diversity video regarding perspectives and experiences related to ability and disability.
- Then, summarize your findings from at least one professional or scholarly resource focusing on themes of ability and disability.
- How do your findings apply to social work practice with clients with varying abilities?