As a DNP student, you are searching for an evidence-based intervention to translate into practice. Using the practice problem, COPD exacerbations in the elderly to continue your search and appraisal of evidence by analyzing one quantitative research study.
- Appraise the quantitative research study using the Johns Hopkins Research Appraisal Tool. Transfer your findings to the Johns Hopkins Individual Evidence Summary Tool.
- Include your completed Johns Hopkins Individual Evidence Summary Tool to the selected research study.
- Analyze the evidence summary tool of the research study to address the following in the discussion:
- Identify the outcomes specific to the intervention measured by the research team.
- Considering implementation fidelity, identify the steps you would take to translate/ implement this intervention in a practice setting
APA style with a minimum of at least three (3) sources, The scholarly source when used is: 1) evidence-based, 2) scholarly in nature, 3) published within the last 5 years, and 4) an in-text citation.