The Indian Removal Act Of 1830
- Evaluate the rationale that President Jackson used in the removal of the Native Americans from east of the Mississippi River. Did the removal have the intended impact?
- Identify the responsibilities given to the President under the Indian Removal Act of 1830.
- Compare Jackson’s actions toward Native Americans in the context of his First Inaugural Address with the path of events during the Trail of Tears.
- Determine if the removal of the Native Americans from east of the Mississippi River violate the principles found in the Declaration of Independence?
- Length: 2-3 pages
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page