Marketing Plan Assignment
- Rubric for Marketing Plan Assignment Points Possible Actual Points Earned Content 100 The plan was comprehensive, sufficiently detailed, coherent, and compelling.
- It included: · Title Page · Table of Contents · Executive Summary · Company Description · Mission and Goals · Core Competencies · Situation Analysis (SWOT) · Competitors · Target Market · The Marketing Mix · Product Strategy · Distribution Strategy · Promotion Strategy · Pricing Strategy · Budget, Schedule, and Monitoring.
- The paper develops a central theme or idea, directed toward the appropriate audience. Major points are stated clearly; are supported by specific details, examples, or analysis; and are organized logically.
- The introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points. The conclusion is logical, flows from the body of the paper, and reviews the major points.
- Readability and Style 50 Paragraph transitions are present and logical and maintain the flow throughout the paper.
- The tone is appropriate to the content and assignment. Sentences are complete, clear, and concise. Sentences are well-constructed, with consistently strong, varied sentences.
- Sentence transitions are present and maintain the flow of thought. Mechanics 50 The paper, including the title page, reference page, tables, and appendices, follow APA style guidelines. Citations of original works within the body of the paper follow APA style guidelines.
- The paper is laid out with effective use of headings, font styles, and white space. Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed. Spelling is correct.